Friday 7 September 2012

Registration

We had our registration meeting today with Alison from the NSW board of studies. Thankfully the children were behaving as she arrived. She took a look at the learning space and at my planning and I showed her some of the children's work. She was very pleased with what we are doing and even wrote awesome on her form! She will be recommending to the board that we have a 2 year certificate of registration to home school before her next visit in 2014 when L will be registered too.

I have to say I'm glad to see the back of the visit, and happy to have some good feedback. Another reason I'm glad it's over is that R was worried that she would send him to school and was a bit distressed yesterday.

So now we can get on with our adventures and a big one is about to begin. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment