Monday 28 May 2012

Versatile Blogger Award





Today I received my first blog award from April at Learning Alongside So thanks very much for that April xxx




Rules for the versatile blogger award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
  • Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
  • Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.
So here's 7 things about me:
  • Even though I now live in Australia I was born, and grew up in London.
  • I'm an experienced primary teacher but I gave that up so I could be an unpaid teacher of my own children.
  • I was diagnosed as dyslexic in my 30s, something which was not picked up in school.
  • As well as teaching I have also studied Geology at degree level.
  • The only sport I really enjoy is swimming.
  • I failed cookery at school - but no one around here seems to be starving!
  • I'd be back at college studying textiles part time right now if such a course existed locally - grrrr.
Recently discovered blogs:

Here are my favourites, not sure if they are recently discovered, and these's only 5  but here goes anyway:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including me on such a great list of fellow bloggers! I really appreciate it : )

    Fondly,
    Pink and Green Mama
    MaryLea

    ReplyDelete