Here's a sneak peek at some of the things I have in store for term one:
- Counting, number bonds, addition, subtraction, tables, properties of numbers, money and real life maths problems.
- Lots of reading, narration, handwriting, phonics, grammar, writing reports, stories and poems.
- Living things, habitats, biomes, species and offspring, plant structure, growing plants, Australian animals and tree study.
- Picasso artist study, experimenting with art materials and techniques, painting, collage, clay work, landscape, felting, and simple perspective.
- Archaeology, making and burying a time capsule, hieroglyphic writing, mummifying a chicken, making monsters, and story telling.
- Touch typing, mouse skills, word processing, digital photography and image manipulation.
- Swimming and music lessons.
- Home Education group hangouts and survival skills.
Check back often to see how it all turns out.